I first picked up Twilight right before the movie was released in theaters. I couldn’t put it down. Since I’m in my car so much every day for work, I downloaded the audio books and blew right through the entire series.
Anyway, by now I’ve listened to the entire series at least four times … and I just finished listening to my favorite,
Yes – I love Breaking Dawn. I love the happy ending. I love the cheesiness of it all. I don’t, however, love the name Renesmee. Really!?!
Soon after my obsession with Twilight began, I stumbled upon the HBO Series True Blood. Oh my goodness. Talk about your blood thirsty vampires.
My favorite? Eric Northman.
This promptly brought about my desire to read the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. Thanks to a wonderful Christmas present from my
sister-in-law extremely thoughtful brother, my desire has been fulfilled!
I can’t wait for May for the next one!
What vampire books would you recommend? What is it about those lusty, dangerous blood suckers that gets us (or is it just me?) all hot and bothered? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Until next time, live long and prosper!
- Video Game Geeks – “In many relationships, the game controller is known as the mistress.”
- Comic Book and Graphic Novel Geeks – “Ah, the comic book store. That dark, cavernous place your geek disappears into every weekend.”
- Manga and Anime Geeks – “An Acquired Taste. Like Sushi.”
- Film and Television Geeks – “We’re talking about the film and television geek who is obsessed with nerdy shows!”
- Sports Geeks – “Geeks loving sports may seem like quite the shocker…but they do love them.”
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Geeks – “Science fiction and fantasy geeks are truly birds of different feathers — or Klingons of different planets…”
Happy Saturday! Enjoy Valentine’s Day!