Super Bowl Big Game coming up this weekend, I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes that would be the *perfect* addition to your game day spread. From football-shaped brownies to yummy quesadillas, I’ve listed some of my tried-and-true recipes that won’t disappoint!
After my round-up of recipes from here at The Nerd’s Wife, I’ve got a list of Super Bowl Bites from some of my favorite bloggers from around the web. Be sure to visit their sites for the full recipes, including beautiful photos of their yummy food!
Now, let’s get to the food!
2. Queso Blanco
And don’t miss these yummy recipes from some very talented bloggers:
8. Mini Frito Pies from Sweet Bella Roos
9. Oven Chicken Tacos from Sweet Bella Roos
10. Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas from Crystal & Co.
11. Individual 7-Layer Dips from The Girl Who Ate Everything
12. Sage Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms from Roubinek Reality
13. Meatloaf Bites from The Shabby Creek Cottage
14. Loaded Smashed Red Potatoes from Gimme Some Oven
15. Bacon and Apple Jalapeno Poppers from Garnish With Lemon
16. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches from The Gunny Sack
17. Four Cheese Spinach and Artichoke Dip from Food Babbles
18. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes from The Lady Behind the Curtain
19. Beer-Battered Yogurt Fried Chicken from Diethood
20. Teeny Tiny French Bread Pizzas from The Minature Moose
Looking for more inspiration?
What are your plans for the Big Game?