This post is being sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
During the holiday season, we constantly have people over at our house. From church to school friends to family visiting from out of town, there is always someone coming or going. I like to have a big batch of SpriteⓇ Chicken Tortilla Soup ready for the dinner table, just in case.
A delicious blend of fresh lime juice and sweet SpriteⓇ flavor, this chicken tortilla soup is perfect for cold winter days. It’s filling and comforting, and perfect for the family (or friends!) to enjoy together.
We like to shop at Sam’s Club for Coca-ColaⓇ products during the holidays because it’s so much easier to get the items we need at a great price. For this recipe, we bought a 4-pack of 2-Liter SpriteⓇ.
SpriteⓇ Chicken Tortilla Soup
Here’s what you need to make SpriteⓇ Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can mild tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups SpriteⓇ
- 2 limes, quartered
- Fresh green onions, sliced
- Shredded cheese
In a large pan or Dutch oven, cover the chicken breasts with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 16-18 minutes until tender, shred with forks, then set aside.
Add the next four ingredients to your pan, along with the chicken and taco seasoning. Pour in the SpriteⓇ and stir.
Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, squeeze a quarter lime into each bowl to incorporate fresh lime juice. Top with cheese and green onions and serve warm.
What is your favorite recipe to make for company during the holidays?
This holiday season, include Coca-Cola® as part of your tradition. Pick up Sprite® 4 pack 2 Liter, Diet Coke® 4 Pack 2 Liter, Coca-Cola® 35 pack cans, or Coca-Cola® 30 pack Mini Cans beverages from Sam’s Club, then upload your receipt for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Los Angeles featuring:
- · An exclusive red-carpet screening of The Greatest Showman, plus pre-show
- · Round trip air transportation for two (2)
- · Two (2) 20th Century Fox goodie bags
- · Three (3) nights’ luxury accommodations in a Hollywood hotel · VIP backstage tour of Fox Studios with lunch at the on-site restaurant
- · Full on-site assistance from a personal winner manager throughout the trip Don’t miss
this incredible opportunity!
“Coca-Cola” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company. “Sprite” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.