I don’t know about you, but with summer right around the corner, I need a few new items in my closet. Every year, I use Mother’s Day as an opportunity to stock up on them. Whether you are buying for yourself, or giving the husband ideas, you can find tons of great items at Sears.
I was amazed at their selection and their prices are to die for. Here are some of the items on my current want list:
1. I am loving the little white dress trend this summer. I feel like it is so versatile. You can dress it up or down and you feel beautiful all the time.
2. I am dying over this pink moto jacket. It will be one of the first things I add to my wardrobe this summer. I think it would be perfect for a date night or look so cute over a t-shirt and distressed denim for a night outside.
3.I love a great pair of heels and these are just the ticket. I love the color combo and the chunky heel means they will be comfy for a long day on your feet.
4. Great satchel bags are on point and this one is calling my name. I love the cognac color and that it is a cross body.
5. Statement necklaces are one of my favorite accessories. Again they are so versatile.
6. I am OBSESSED with aviators and these pink ones would be the perfect addition to my collection. I think the color is so feminine!
7. Every women needs a great scent and I have been dying to get my hands on Taylor by Taylor Swift.
Sears is having an amazing sale on Saturday, May 9. They are having Black Friday pricing on so many items! You need to check it out. Right now you can get an additional 20% off of $50 purchase of clothing, shoes, fragrances, and jewelry with the code MOTHER.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Shop and Home and Sears. All opinions are my own.
What is on your Mother’s Day wish list?