I’m so excited to announce that in just a few weeks, I’ll be sailing off with 39 other bloggers on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship to #SeasTheDay for Brandcation 2014! Last year, I headed to Destin, Florida, for my first Brandcation. It was so much fun, and I just know that this year will be even better.
I’ve never been on a cruise before. I’m actually leaving next week on my first cruise (more on that later), and I’ll head out again for Brandcation just a few weeks after that. I’m so excited to check out all that the Liberty of the Seas has to offer!
Liberty of the Seas
The newly renovated Liberty of the Seas is a Freedom class ship, featuring more than 1,800 staterooms. There are 1,360 crew members; 10 pools; 22 bars, clubs and lounges; and a casino with 304 slots and 18 tables.
It features lots of action and adventure experiences, including:
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
And the food! I can’t *wait* to sample the dishes from all of the amazing dining options:
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert
There are also many family-friendly offerings, including:
- Complimentary DreamWorks® Experience – memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek®, Madagascar®, and Kung Fu Panda®
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
Have you ever been on a cruise? What was your favorite part?