Did you have an awesome Halloween? We definitely did! Fort Wilderness at Disney World was awesome, and Andrew had such a great time tick-or-treating! If you’ve got piles of Halloween candy left-over (or maybe you want to sneak some from your kids’ stash…), here are some yummy treats you can make! I never knew there were so many ways to use left-over Halloween candy!
- Halloween Candy Cupcakes by A Night Owl
- Butterfinger Pudding Cookies by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Snicker’s Stuffed Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by The Pinning Mama
- Milky Way Bites, Pretzel & Coconut Loaded Cookies by Glued to My Crafts
- Ice Cream Milky Way Brownie Pie by Wonky Wonderful
- Apple Snickers Dippers by Mom Endeavors
- Macadamia Nut Blossoms by Uncommon Designs Online
- Candy Bar Brownies by Coupon Closet
- Halloween Rolo Pretzel Treats by One Creative Mommy
- Easy Take5 Candy Bar Fudge Copy Cat Recipe by Hot To This & That
- Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies by Stockpiling Moms
- Candy Apple Nachos Halloween Dessert Bar by Illi Style
- Rolo Stuffed & Chocolate Drizzled Oatmeal Cookies by Juggling Act Mama
- White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M Blondies by What’s Cooking, Love?
- Butterfinger Blondies by All She Cooks
- Rolo Brownie Pizza by Cooking on the Front Burner
See anything on the list you want to try?