Halloween is quickly approaching. Do you know what your kids are dressing up as? If you’re like me and put off getting a costume for your kiddo, I’ve got a list of some really great Last-Minute Halloween Costumes!
If you’ve got a Star Wars fan in your house, this No-Sew Star Wars Rebels Pilot’s Vest can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes! It’s super-easy, and even includes a template for the ship insignia!
Last-Minute Halloween Costumes
- Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Pirate Halloween by Mom Endeavors
- Homemade Parrot Costume by Mom Endeavors
- Star Wars Family Costumes by Mom Endeavors
- DIY Infant Mermaid Halloween Costume by The Pinning Mama
- DIY Jet Pack and Space Food Bento Inspired by Pottery Barn Kids by The Pinning Mama
- DIY Easy Audrey Hepburn Halloween Costume Inspiration by The Pinning Mama
- $1 DIY Paper Doll Costume by Slap Dash Mom
- Easy $3 Medusa Costume and Makeup Tutorial by Slap Dash Mom
- Queen of Hearts Makeup by Slap Dash Mom
- How to Make a Crayon Costume by Coupon Closet
- Make a Pac-Man & Matching Ghost Costume Cheap by Coupon Closet
- DIY Pirate Accessories by Glued to My Crafts
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Costume by Wonky Wonderful
- Butterfly Fairy + 9 More Ideas by Cincy Shopper
- Halloween Felt Animal Masks by Illi Style
- Viking Costume by I Am Momma – Hear Me Roar
- Where The Wild Things Are Costumes by Tried & True
We’re headed to Disney World this week, so I’ve got our costumes packed and ready for the trip! We’re hitting up Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on Tuesday, then trick-or-treating at Fort Wilderness on Halloween. I’m super-excited for our trip, and can’t wait to share our experience with you!
Also, make sure you check out these GoGo squeeZ Mummy Pouches if you need a last-minute treat for a school party or to hand out on Halloween.
Want even more treats? This list of 16 Yummy Halloween Treats has you covered!
And this Spooky Mars Candy Bar Caramel Corn would be the perfect way to use up any left-over Halloween candy.
Are you ready for Halloween? What are your plans?