This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshAndGlow #CollectiveBias
Warm weather is right around the corner and we all know what that means: Time to show some leg. I don’t know about you guys, but dry skin is a big problem that I struggle with in the winter time. Our dry mountain air and cold weather are my skin’s worst enemies. Since the weather has been warming up, I knew I needed to take a trip to Walmart to find the perfect products to get rid of my dry skin — Softsoap Fresh and Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish and Hydrating Shower Cream.
It’s not always an easy task to shop with three little ones at home, but Walmart made it so easy to find what I was looking for!
How to Prepare Your Skin For Spring:
Today I want to share my tips on how to overcome dry skin and get your legs ready for the warm weather.
- Use a gentle exfoliant. I am loving the new Softsoap Fresh & Glow Exfoliating Fruit Polish. Its ingredients include Apricot Seeds, Orange & Kiwi 100% Real Extracts, which are gentle on the skin but work to get all of the dead skin that built up over the winter. I use a gentle exfoliant first by applying it to my loufa — this preps your hair foliates so that you can get a closer shave.
- Use a brand new razor blade. Throw out that old blade and get a new one! Sharp blades will give you a closer shave and help leave your skin smoother and softer.
- Wash with a moisturizing body wash. Now that we have removed all of the dry skin and hair, we want to put moisture back in the skin and using a moisturizing body wash will do just this. The benefit of using a hydrating body wash is that it is proven to lock-in long-lasting moisture, giving you healthy-looking skin that glows. Softsoap Fresh & Glow Hydrating Shower Cream left my skin soft and radiant. I’m pretty sure it was the Milk Protein Almond and Coconut 100% Real Extracts.
- Apply a natural oil to your moist skin. There are so many natural oils out there — pick your favorite — but by adding it before your moisturizer, it will help keep your skin hydrated all day long.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer. Everyone has a favorite, but the key is to not skip out on moisturizing. You want to make sure your skin feels soft and looks radiant all day.
Now go and put on your favorite spring outfit and show those legs off!
Which Softsoap Fresh & Glow product do you want to try?