Can you believe the holiday season has already begun? My taste buds are already anticipating the height of holiday baking, especially with Thanksgiving right around the corner. That’s why I’m excited to share the Imperial Sugar Homemade Holidays Thanksgiving Recipe Contest with you!
And this year, Imperial Sugar wants to be part of your Homemade Holiday!
Enter your original homemade Thanksgiving recipe — savory side dish, decadent dessert, or whatever suits your fancy — for the chance to win $500!
- First Place will receive a $500 gift card.
- Second Place will receive a $300 gift card.
- Third Place will receive a $200 gift card.
How to Enter:
- To submit your recipe, join the Imperial Sugar “Sweet Community” by signing up for an account. (If you are already a member, just log into your recipe box.) Once logged in, scroll down the page and select the “Share Your Recipe” option. Complete the form in its entirety.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit a JPEG photo of the entered recipe at a size no larger than 495 pixels wide by 341 pixels tall.
- Multiple entries per participating “Sweet Community” account are permitted; however each entry must be for a separate and unique recipe.
- You may enter both Imperial Sugar and Dixie Crystals’ Thanksgiving recipe contests; however you cannot enter the same recipe in both contests.
Contest Details & Rules:
- Contest entry period begins November 1, 2012.
- Contest entry deadline is November 23, 2012.
- All recipes must be the original creation of the Entrant.
- Recipe may not have been previously published or otherwise owned, sold or conveyed to a third party, may not have won previous awards, must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- All recipes must include a minimum of one teaspoon of a Imperial Sugar product.
- Recipes will be judged by our very own Chef Eddy Van Damme.
- All entrants must meet eligibility requirements outlined in the Official Rules.
Winner will be announced Friday, December 2, 2012.
Now, I’ve got to start brainstorming what I want to enter in the contest! What’s your favorite homemade holiday recipe?
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post — photos and information was provided by Imperial Sugar and I was compensated for sharing this information. All opinions are my own.